During their required three-day residency experience in New York City, learners hear from business leaders of esteemed companies across the globe. There, they have the opportunity to network with peers and faculty and think critically about their goals, values, and career initiatives.
Fordham University MS in Finance online
Build a finance career in the global landscape with Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business. Gain specialized skills, focus your degree with optional tracks, and access highly connected faculty based in New York City.Solicitar más información
About the program
- AACSB-accredited: Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- No GMAT, GRE, or finance background required: The admissions committee reviews applications holistically, without giving special emphasis on standardized test scores or previous work experience.
- Three tracks available: Learners may focus their degree with optional tracks in portfolio management, investment banking, or financial analytics.
About Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business
Located in New York City, the Gabelli School of Business provides a rigorous education for professionals who are ready to elevate their careers in the global landscape. Network with high-powered finance professionals in an economic-center of the world. Connect with expert faculty, develop research-based expertise, and gain cutting-edge analytic skills.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
The 30-credit online MS in Finance program can be completed in as few as 12 months. Learners have the opportunity to focus their degree on one of the following industry-relevant tracks and gain insights to help them stand out in their chosen field. Although tracks will not be noted on the transcript, you are encouraged to include your track(s) on your résumé. Optional tracks include:
- Portfolio management: Focus your plan of study around multimillion-dollar fund management, and discover how to increase your clients’ profit margins.
- Investment banking: Engage in a series of courses designed to teach you how to collect the capital your clients need in order to secure high-priority deals and grow valuable businesses.
- Financial analytics: Delve into complex course material that will show you how to organize and interpret financial data from various sources to make informed fiscal recommendations.
Prospective learners interested in this program must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. The program does not require applicants to have prior business or finance education; however, learners must have taken specific prerequisite classes prior to enrollment, which can be taken online through Fordham University by those who need them.
To complete an application, you will need to submit:
Standardized test scores (optional)
Letters of recommendation