Learners build deeper connections with faculty and fellow classmates during two weekend-long immersions in Los Angeles, California. The second immersion also provides an opportunity for learners to apply their knowledge, collaborate with classmates, and help drive positive outcomes for an organization.
Pepperdine University Master of Science in Human Resources online
Become a key, business-oriented HR leader who supports the strategic planning and management of organizations.Solicitar más información
About the program
- The latest in HR and DEI: The program aligns with official curriculum requirements of the Society for Human Resource Management and represents the latest in diversity, inclusion, and emerging HR topics.
- Greater promotion potential: Business school graduates tend to have a fast track to upper-level positions in their organizations, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council in 2021.Footnote 1
- Global network with global reach: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School has more than 41,000 alumni around the world across 77 countries.
About Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Founded in 1969, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is anchored in the core values of integrity and innovation, and is dedicated to shaping leaders who drive meaningful and positive change in their organizations and communities. Today, through values-driven, online business graduate programs, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is preparing learners everywhere — from Malibu to Manhattan — to be ethical leaders of distinction.
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is accredited by the prestigious AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
Through a recently updated 30-unit curriculum, learners prepare to maximize employee performance, strategically lead teams, and manage organizational change. A now greater focus in diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as a focus in HR through a global business lens, prepares learners to engage in strategic decisions that drive the best possible outcomes for both employees and organizations. Explore featured courses:
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB): Explore the management of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at work and how the HR management function can contribute to leveraging diversity as a competitive advantage.
- The Business Case for Human Resources: Learn the central difference between HR as an administrative function and HR as a strategic business function and how mastering the latter can help you add value to organizations.
- Principles of Talent Management: Learn how to nurture employees and their talents and recruit and retain talent that can become a vital component of any organization.
Pepperdine Graziadio Business School values and seeks diverse and driven individuals who wish to sharpen their interpersonal and core leadership skills to better improve their organization and the world around them. The online MS in Human Resources program is for learners who have earned their bachelor’s degree and have at least one year of professional experience. To apply, you will need to submit the following:
Statement of purpose