During one weekend-long immersion in Los Angeles, learners participate in a workshop that features community-building exercises and leadership challenges. The immersion provides the opportunity to connect with classmates and faculty, as well as the opportunity to sharpen ethical decision making and career development skills for interpersonal effectiveness in business.
Pepperdine University Master of Management and Leadership online
Pepperdine University’s online master’s in management and leadership is designed for business professionals who want to position themselves as leaders and influence meaningful change.
About the program
- Global network with global reach: Pepperdine Graziadio Business School has more than 41,000 alumni around the world across 77 countries.
- Greater promotion potential: Business school graduates tend to have a fast track to upper-level positions in their organizations, according to the Graduate Management Admission Council in 2021.Footnote 1
- Experiential, values-based learning: The program creates opportunities for learners to apply their learning and pitch solutions to nonprofit organizations to bring about real change.
About Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
Founded in 1969, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School is anchored in the core values of integrity and innovation, and is dedicated to shaping leaders who drive meaningful, positive change in their organizations and communities. Today, through values-driven, online business graduate programs, Graziadio is preparing learners everywhere — from Malibu to Manhattan — to be ethical leaders of distinction.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
Graziadio has a long-standing tradition of producing values-centered leaders driven by personal integrity, compassion, and holistic thinking. The community-focused Education-to-Community capstone project is an integral part of that tradition. Learners are immersed in a real-world challenge that nonprofits and organizations in California are facing. Instead of writing a thesis, learners get hands-on, faculty-led experience working in teams, applying knowledge and consulting for organizations, and providing recommendations in these areas:
- Sustainable: organizational structure and design
- Talent: management
- Team: building
- Leadership: development, and
- Leading: effective change
Graziadio values and seeks diverse and driven individuals who wish to sharpen their interpersonal and core leadership skills to better improve their organization and the world around them. The online master’s in management and leadership program is ideal for those who have some management experience. To apply, you will need to submit the following:
Statement of purpose