Lo que aprenderás
- How to inventory your professional skills and interests to build a career roadmap
- How to communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- How to approach complex workplace problems using problem-solving frameworks and design thinking principles
- How to discover and communicate compelling insights through research, data analysis, and data visualization
What does it take to succeed in today’s competitive job market? The workplace skills that employers value are changing, and most traditional education paths do not match employers’ evolving needs. Applicants across industries and job types need more than just the standard credentials to get hired and be successful.
The four-course Fullbridge Career Development XSeries is designed to help you build in-demand workplace competencies that will ensure you stand out as an applicant and employee.
In addition, this self-paced program explores contemporary business fundamentals and helps you create a marketable personal brand. Through innovative and engaging online learning techniques, you will build and enhance the critical hard and soft skills that will help you stand out in your current or future profession.
Upon completion of the four courses, the Fullbridge XSeries certificate will enhance your resume and tell the world that you are equipped with the skills to succeed in the modern workplace.
Cursos en este programa
Programa XSeries en Career Development: Skills for Success de FullbridgeX
- 3–4 horas por semana durante 3 semanas
Effective writing and presentation skills are essential for career success. Learn how to create and deliver high-impact communications, improve your soft skills, and effectively lead and collaborate on teams.
- 2–3 horas por semana durante 3 semanas
Develop your ability to tackle complex problems in the workplace using known analytical problem solving techniques, design thinking, and effective research.
- The four courses within this XSeries can be taken individually or as a career development program. If you plan to take all four courses, Fullbridge recommends you take the courses in order, especially if you are just starting to plan your career.
Conoce a tu instructor
Expertos de FullbridgeX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea