Lo que aprenderás
- An understanding of the global water cycle and its various processes
- The mechanisms of climate change and their effects on water systems
- Drinking treatment and quality of groundwater and surfacewater
- The major pollutants that are present in the sewage
- The physical, chemical, and biological processes involved in water treatment and distribution
- How urban water services function and the technologies they use
Safe water supply and hygienic water treatment are prerequisites for the well-being of communities all over the world. This Water XSeries, offered by the water management experts of TU Delft, will give you a unique opportunity to gain access to world-class knowledge and expertise in this field.
This 3-course series will cover questions such as: How does climate change affect water cycle and public safety? How to use existing technologies to treat groundwater and surface water so we have safe drinking water? How do we take care of sewage produced in the cities on a daily basis? You will learn what are the physical, chemical and biological processes involved; carry out simple experiments at home; and have the chance to make a basic design of a drinking water treatment plant
Cursos en este programa
Programa XSeries en Water Management de DelftX
- 6–8 horas por semana durante 10 semanas
Water is a crucial element in climate and for society. Find out about the latest engineering interventions for water management in rivers, coasts and the urban environment.
- These courses can be taken in any order.
Conoce a tus instructores de Delft University of Technology (DelftX)
Expertos de DelftX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea