The edX Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for reporting and analysis of website, ecommerce, CRM and performance media activities such as paid search/social, display advertising, search engine optimization. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Analyst and support the development and implementation of measurement strategies that align with edX marketing and business objectives; developing and defining meaningful marketing KPIs, and dashboard reporting with actionable insight. The role will also involve website and channel conversion optimization, A/B/n testing and general site analytics with the aim of improving performance and increasing ROI.
The successful candidate will possess a strong web analytics background and an excellent, channel specific level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
Experience in online analytics, technical skills, exceptional written and verbal skills, and demonstrated organizational effectiveness skills are key requirements in fulfilling the duties of this position.
CORE ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and analytics, monitor web analytics tools, provide insight and analysis on trends and contribute to the implementation and upkeep of web tracking.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to develop, execute, and analyze results for online marketing and website optimization efforts.
- Oversee the flow of data through various stages of web and digital use within the organization and with partners.
- Utilize third party analytics, reporting and media tools such as Google AdWords, Marin, Tableau, Looker, MailChimp, Adobe Campaign, CrazyEgg, NetBase, SimplyMeasured a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required (Mathematics, Finance/Accounting, Marketing a plus)
- 2-4 years+ experience working with digital media campaigns and web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Webtrends, Coremetrics, etc.
- Experience creating actionable dashboards and reports for distribution and presentation to various management levels and functional roles
- Familiarity with SQL, RegEx, HTML and CSS
- Strong bias to action
- Technical expertise with web technologies
- A passion for analytics and a willingness to learn
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com.
Due to the high level of interest in working at edX, we are unable to contact all applicants personally. If your background matches our hiring needs a recruiter or hiring manager will contact you directly.
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.