Are you ready to join a start-up that’s transforming the education landscape? At edX, our mission is to give a world-class education to everyone, everywhere. Today, edX.org, a not-for-profit, provides millions of people around the globe access to free education. EdX offers highly motivated, intellectually curious individuals an opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic mission-driven organization.
Does that sound like a company you could work for?
As an edX marketing coordinator, you will have an opportunity to work with the world’s premier universities, colleges and institutions to deliver the best education to millions of learners around the globe. You will work closely with these partner institutions to drive traffic to edX.org and increase enrollment in their courses. An integral member of our marketing/communications team, you will serve as a liaison between edX marketing, our education services team and our member institutions and course faculty. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and communicator, has client service experience and is capable of working closely with the edX communications team to schedule and execute course marketing campaigns, track learner success stories and handle other communications projects.
The person in this role needs to work closely with our member institutions to develop familiarity with specific subject areas of edX courses to help determine appropriate vertical channels for promotion.
The course marketing coordinator must be organized, detail-oriented and a good multi-tasker. We are looking for someone who is a team player, excels at client service, building relationships and is willing to engage with colleagues across multiple departments and organizations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with current edX member institutions, course development teams and faculty.
- Coordinate meetings with course teams and faculty to provide marketing overview, counsel and support to drive individual course enrollment.
- Work with marketing colleagues and course teams to organize and execute promotional campaigns.
- Develop collateral materials, including presentations, marketing collateral, including tip sheets, infographics, video scripts, etc.
- Conduct periodic research to determine marketing benchmarks.
- Monitor and track learner success stories, including job placement pilots.
- Keep edX employees and institutional members fully briefed about course marketing developments and ongoing initiatives
- Two to four years of experience in communications, marketing, account management. Agency experience preferred.
- Experience working with online company or product required.
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner and to communicate across departments and organizations
- Strong writing skills
- Experience working with social media
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment required
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com
Due to the high level of interest in working at edX, we are unable to contact all applicants personally. If your background matches our hiring needs a recruiter or hiring manager will contact you directly.
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.