Intermediate Management Accounting
About this courseSkip About this course
Did you enjoy the Introduction to Management Accounting course? Want to learn more about costing techniques and cash management? Look no further, this is the course for you.
Intermediate Management Accounting is designed to build on the fundamentals introduced in the introductory course. This course delves deeper into the preparation, processing and presentation of cost information that supports planning and decision making.
This course is especially beneficial if you want to:
* Expand your knowledge on how to use accounting concepts to aid decision making
* Obtain the knowledge to undertake a role as a management accounting administrator
* Prepare for ACCA’s exam in Managing Costs and Finance (MA2)
If you are new to management accounting, we’d recommend you start with the Introduction to Management Accounting course. If you have prior knowledge or have already completed the introductory course, start learning right away.
To coincide with syllabus changes coming into effect from 20th September 2023 onwards, ACCA-X will be releasing a new version of this course on 28th August 2023. This new version will include technical content and question updates relevant to the 2023/2024 syllabus.
It is therefore important to ensure you enrol onto the correct version of the course. Detailed syllabus information is available within the course and can also be found here
The course does not offer an edX certificate but you can earn a certificate by sitting the relevant ACCA exam.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English, Español, Français, 中文
- Associated skills: Presentations, Finance, Decision Making, Management Accounting, Accounting, Cash Management, Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants, Cost Management, Planning
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
In this course you will build on the knowledge and understanding on the key aspects of cost and management accounting including cash management.
The syllabus for this course will cover the following:
* Management information
* Cost recording
* Costing techniques
* Decision making
* Cash management