Leadership and Management for PM Practitioners in IT
About this courseSkip About this course
Do you have the skills to be an effective project manager in a global market?
This course focuses on leadership and management competencies, along with the ways that different organizational cultures can influence project management.
In this course, you’ll learn the personal and performance competencies required of project managers. You’ll also explore organizational culture and see how a team’s dynamics affect a project. Finally, you’ll delve into team composition and communications, as well as the links between organizational change management and readiness.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in IT Project Management
- Associated skills: Management, International Finance, Virtual Teams, Communications, Leadership, Influencing Skills, Organizational Change
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify personal and performance competencies for project management
- Build a plan for developing required project management competencies
- Analyze how team dynamics and culture can influence a project
- Link organizational change management to customer service and delivery readiness
- Comprehend strategies for managing distributed team projects