Business Model Metrics and Advanced Tools
About this courseSkip About this course
Do you want to enhance your business model by creating a clear focus or implement your new business model innovation into your IT?
In this business and management course, we will discuss business model agility and how specific business model metrics will help you focus on the overall goals of our business.
You will also learn about advanced tools to help support the bridge between business model thinking and IT implementation.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- Associated skills: Business Modeling, Agile Methodology, Management
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to combine and understand technical opportunities, consumer behaviour and agile Business Model design and Innovation
- How to use metrics to help you focus your business model
- Understand the different types of business model metrics
- How to implement business models in IT, either in a business eco-system or in your own Enterprise Architecture.
More about this courseSkip More about this course
The course materials of this course are Copyright Delft University of Technology and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.