Cooper Union: Preparing for CLEP Chemistry: Part 2
CLEP Chemistry MOOC
8–12 hours per week
Progress at your own speed
This course is archived
Preparing for CLEP Chemistry: Part 2
About this courseSkip About this course
The course topics include modern atomic theory, periodic table and trends, stoichiometry, bonding, molecular structure, kinetics, thermodynamics, equilibrium, acids and bases, gases, liquids and solids, electrochemistry and solubility. This material conveyed video lectures, practice questions and review exams may be used for self-study by students and teachers. This is a self-paced, asynchronous course. It is meant to be a useful resource without much staff support or involvement. The quizzes and assignments will be auto-graded. While students are welcome to interact with fellow students on the discussion boards, there are no opportunities to interact with the course instructor or staff directly.
At a glance
- Subject: Chemistry
- Level: Introductory
- Students should have already completed an introductory high school chemistry course.
- Students should also be familiar with mathematical concepts such as algebra, logarithms, and significant figures.
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: Atomic Theory, Thermodynamics, Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Stoichiometry, Solubility
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Fundamental building blocks of all matter
- Influence of structure and arrangement of particles on chemical and physical properties of materials
- Reorganization of particles leads to change in matter
- Rates of chemical reactions and molecular collisions