2–3 hours per week
Progress at your own speed
Access to course at no cost
Basic Steps in Magnetic Resonance
About this courseSkip About this course
- Have you ever wondered how magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) works?
- Do you know how one can determine three-dimensional structures of proteins without crystallization?
- How can chemists know for sure if they succeeded in synthesizing the desired molecules?
- How can you figure out the structure of a freshly discovered natural product extracted from plants or algae?
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English, Français
- Associated skills: Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Physics, Crystallization, Biology, Chemistry, Algae
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
An elementary yet sound understanding of principles, methods and applications of magnetic resonance