There is one session available:
About this courseSkip About this course
Microprocessors are an incredibly useful tool because they are cheap, flexible, and allow you to control physical systems in powerful ways. In this class, you will learn to build microprocessors as well as to program and build systems from them.
At a glance
- Institution: HarveyMuddX
- Subject: Engineering
- Level: Introductory
This courses assumes you have taken ENGR85A or an equivalent course on Digital Design covering combinational and sequential logic design, Verilog, and building blocks such as multiplexers, ALUs, and memories. It assumes you have the lab kit from ENGR85A (Syllabus -> Hardware and Software Requirements).
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: Digital Design, Combinational Logic, Computer Architecture
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Write simple programs in C and assembly language
- Build embedded systems involving software and hardware
- Design single-cycle, multicycle, and pipelined microprocessors