There is one session available:
Building Microservice Platforms with TARS
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is an introduction to microservices and the TARS framework for beginners. TARS is a new generation distributed microservice applications framework designed to support multiple programming languages, including C++, Golang, Java, Node.js, PHP, and Python, which allows developers and enterprises to quickly build stable and reliable applications that run at scale.
This course will show you why more and more developers and companies have chosen TARS to build their services. It is designed for engineers working in microservices, as well enterprise managers interested in exploring internal technical architectures, especially working for digital transmission in the traditional industry. In addition, anyone interested in software architecture will benefit from this course.
You will learn how to efficiently develop microservices programs using different programming languages and quickly deploy the corresponding services into applications. Upon completion, you will wield a powerful skill for understanding microservices architecture and should be able to quickly build stable and reliable applications based on TARS.
At a glance
- Institution: LinuxFoundationX
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
Basic knowledge of the Linux Command Line Interface (CLI)
Basic knowledge of database technology like MySQL
Basic programming knowledge based on one or more mainstream languages, such as C++, Golang, PHP, etc.
Optional: Basic knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: C++ (Programming Language), Microservices, Software Architecture, Go (Programming Language), Node.js, Data Transmissions, PHP (Scripting Language), Java (Programming Language), Python (Programming Language)
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Explain the concepts of monolith, microservices, service mesh and serverless, and understand how their differences translate into the different approaches for software development.
- Describe the components and characteristics of the TARS framework.
- Install and operate TARS in Docker, Kubernetes, or from source code.
- Create a microservices application using the TARS framework.
- Maintain or scale up microservices applications in TARS.
- Understand the features that make TARS a preferred solution for enterprises across different industries.
1. Introduction to Microservices and TARS
2. TARS Environment Setup
3. Fundamentals of TARS
4. Hello World (Build your first service in TARS)