Introduction to WebAssembly
About this courseSkip About this course
"Introduction to WebAssembly" is designed for web, cloud, and blockchain developers, architects, and CTOs interested in learning about WebAssembly’s strengths and limitations, and its potential applications in blockchain, serverless, edge/IoT, and more.
This course is designed to show you what the WebAssembly runtime is, and how it provides a secure, fast and efficient compilation target for a wide range of modern programming languages, allowing them to target the browser.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- A good understanding of the WebAssembly runtime
- How WebAssembly runs "under the hood"
- How to leverage WebAssembly's capabilities in and beyond the browser
- Explore potential applications in different industries
- And more!
- Ch 1. The Interactive Web - A Brief History
- Ch 2. Introducing WebAssembly
- Ch 3. Practical WebAssembly
- Ch 4. WebAssembly Beyond the Browser
- Ch 5. The Future of WebAssembly
- Final Exam (Verified Track only)