IT Fundamentals for Business Professionals: Programming
About this courseSkip About this course
This course is one of the 5 courses of an introductory business information systems series, designed to introduce you to the amazing world of Information Technology.
The series of courses is designed so that a professional in a field outside the information technologies (financial, administrative or managerial) acquires the basic knowledge in Information Technology to be able to interact more profitably with the computer and telecommunications specialists of your company or other corporations with which you are related, being able to specify requirements, evaluate workloads and monitor results in a much more effective way.
The syllabus of the series is based on the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam.
By completing the series of 5 courses, you will be prepared to interact effectively with specialists in the Information Technology sector (and pass the CLEP ISCA exam if you wish).
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
You will learn about:
- The syntax and programming structures (pseudo code)
- The logic behind the creation of computer programs
- How Object-Oriented Programming works
- The most important types and data structures
- What are the most common file types
- How databases are managed
- The bases of the SQL language
- What are data warehousing and data mining
- Basic design and analysis guidelines in web pages development