Customer Relationship Management
About this courseSkip About this course
Customer Relationship Management, also known as CRM, helps businesses successfully implement strategies, practices and technolgies aimed at winning and retaining customers profitably. The objective of this business and management course is to equip you with a sound foundation of CRM concepts and best practices so you can implement CRM practices successfully for long-term profitability.
Businesses aim to win and keep customers. Their competitors also seek to do the same. Even the most successful firms, with excellent marketing programs for attracting customers, have trouble with customer retention.
In this course, you will learn how to shift from a short-term customer transaction based mode of operation to a long-term relationship mode and understand the benefits of having strong customer relations.
Topics covered include:
- Customer retention
- Customer centricity
- Customer lifetime value
- Customer value management
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English, हिन्दी
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Customer Relationship Management for Marketers
- Associated skills: Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Management, Relationship Management
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- The meaning and application of CRM
- Benefits of CRM to companies and consumers
- How to implement CRM best practices
- The importance of bonding and building loyalty with customers
- How to build long term customer realtionships
Week 1 : Introduction to CRM
Meaning and definition of CRM, benefits of CRM, why should businesses adopt CRM
Week 2 : Building Customer Relationships
The why’s and how’s of building relationships with customers.
Week 3 : Economics of CRM
Lifetime value of customer, Activity based costing for customer profitability analysis
Week 4 : CRM Applications
Applications of CRM in different industries
Week 5 : CRM in Business Markets
CRM practices in Business Markets
Week 6 : CRM implementation
CRM implementation process, precautions related to CRM implementation.