Cybersecurity: The CISO's View
About this courseSkip About this course
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in any given organization serves a leadership position, protecting the data and digital systems that a company’s employees as well as its customers depend upon.
This course delves into the role that the CISO plays in cybersecurity operations.
Throughout the lessons, learners will explore answers to the following questions: How does cybersecurity work across industries? What is the professionals' point of view? How do we keep information secure?
Coursework will fully explore the CISO’s view from the top, as well as the position’s toolkit, which includes policy, procedures and practices, technologies, awareness training, and audit. It will also dive into the approaches taken in private industry, government, academia, and the military.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Essentials of Cybersecurity
- Associated skills:Cyber Security, Leadership, Cyber Operations, Digital Systems
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the four domains of cybersecurity and the differences between their rules, regulations, and desired outcomes;
- Explain the role of the CISO across all domains, and the differences between CISO roles among the domains;
- Identify cybersecurity specific tools for their appropriate domains and situations.