Credit and Credit Risk Analysis Professional Certificate Examination
About this courseSkip About this course
Ready to earn a professional certificate and stand out in your field?
If you've gained a clear, comprehensive understanding of the courses, your next step is to complete the Credit and Credit Risk Analysis Professional Certificate Examination from the New York Institute of Finance.
The exam comprises 35 questions, timed at one hour. To qualify for the certificate, learners must receive a grade of at least 70% or higher.
Prerequisite for this exam:
Earn a Verified Certificate in all parts of the Credit and Credit Risk Analysis program from NYIF:
- Risk Management and Credit Principles
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Projections and Structuring
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Credit Risk and Credit Analysis
- Associated skills: Credit Risk, Management, Finance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
Learners who successfully complete the4-courseprofessional certificate program and pass the finalexam will be able to:
- Recognize how to prepare business and industry analysis to understand companies, projects, business models, and financing proposals and its use as a basis for financial analysis, project analysis, and risk decisions.
- Understand financial ratios and metrics to evaluate a company's profitability, balance sheet, capital structure and cash flow to assess overall financial performance and condition.
- Understand how to use methodology to determine financial ratings.
- Identify, recognize and evaluate off-balance-sheet risks and related items.
- Prepare cash-flow analysis related to a company, specific projects or specific financing proposals.
- Prepare projections of profitability, balance sheets, capital structure, and cash flow.
- Understand how to propose capital structure and financing alternatives, related to a specific company, deal transaction or project.
- Understand how to propose terms, conditions, and structures for a specific transaction or project financing.
- Present conclusions and recommendations of the financial performance, creditworthiness, and risk decisions related to a specific transaction or project financing.
Learner testimonialsSkip Learner testimonials
" I earned a professional certificate in Credit Risk Analysis from the New York Institute of Finance and was pleasantly surprised by how much I learned in such a short period of time! Taking this course has helped me tremendously at work in many ways; most noticeably my credit analysis skill set grew and developed even further, resulting in an improvement in my credit reviews and much more positive feedback from my manager!"
-Pawel Kuzniar, Credit Risk Review Analyst at RBC Capital Markets, '18 Credit Risk Analysis Professional Certificate