OsmosisFromElsevier: Foundations of Client Care 2: Workplace Safety, Emergency Care, and Infection Control
A review of the principles of workplace safety, emergency care, and infection control within a healthcare setting.
There is one session available:
Foundations of Client Care 2: Workplace Safety, Emergency Care, and Infection Control
About this courseSkip About this course
This is the second course in the Foundations of Client Care program offered by Osmosis from Elsevier. The Workplace Safety, Emergency Care, and Infection Control course reviewes with learners the basic principles of workplace safety, emergency care, and infection control within a healthcare setting and the role of nursing assistants in ensuring their facilities are operated in as safe a manner as possible.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Describe the basic principles of health and safety protocols within the workplace
- Understand what to do when there are different types of workplace emergencies
- Identify how to stay safe and keep clients safe when dangerous situations arise
- Describe the different types and indications for personal protective equipment
- Understand how common pathogens, including COVID-19, survive and transmit in the environment
- Perform proper donning and doffing of personal protective equipment