AP® Psychology - Course 5: Health and Behavior
About this courseSkip About this course
This psychology course is all about the relationship between health and behavior. We will examine stress as a concept and learn about its relation to health and psychological adjustment. We will discuss abnormal behavior and how psychologists assess it as well as a wide range of psychological disorders and approaches to their treatment.
This course includes video-based lectures and demonstrations, interviews with real research psychologists and a plethora of practice questions to help prepare you for the AP® Psychology exam.
This is the fifth in a six-course AP® Psychology sequencethat is designed to prepare you for the AP® Psychology exam.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- an understanding of stress as a concept
- the relationship between stress and physical and mental health
- approaches to understanding and classifying abnormal behavior
- the various categories and types of mental disorders as defined in the diagnostic and statistical manual (DSM)
- the various approaches to the treatment of psychological disorders