There is one session available:
Grant Writing and Crowdfunding for Public Libraries
About this courseSkip About this course
This course, part of the Public Library Management Professional Certificate program, explores strategies for developing effective grant proposals and for engaging the community in crowdfunding campaigns.
In this course, you will mock up a crowdfunding campaign and create a grant proposal for a local or state-level funding source.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to read a grant application and understand what organizations are looking for
- How to keep a file of go-to grant writing materials
- Strategies for crafting a strong grant proposal
- Crowdfunding stories and strategies
Weekly themes tentatively scheduled to include:
- Reviewing grant criteria and sponsors
- Building a team and a vision
- Assembling a grant proposal