As part of the program, learners have the unique opportunity to participate in a three-day residency experience in New York City. During the three days, learners are able to network and put to use their newly acquired skills with a variety of companies and organizations, in one of the world’s business capitals.
Fordham Business Master of Science in Management (MSM) online
Become the kind of business leader the world needs today, with Fordham Business Online. Graduate with the skills and connections you need to succeed in any industry, thanks to the Gabelli School of Business interactive online classes, asynchronous virtual coursework, and access to a national network.Request more info
About the program
- Experienced instructors: Benefit from the teaching and industry expertise of dedicated faculty, who are ready to equip you with the tools you need to establish a successful career.
- Purpose-driven curriculum: Learn meaningful and innovative management solutions, and gain a holistic view of business principles, thanks to an MSM curriculum rooted in the idea that purpose is just as important as profit.
- Versatile application: Discover a program that is created with all business environments in mind, and that equips you to work across corporate, nonprofit, and small business settings.
About the Gabelli School of Business
The Gabelli School of Business’s history dates back to 1920. In line with Fordham University’s Jesuit mission and values, the Gabelli School embodies the tradition of care for the whole person, and prepares its learners to lead companies that generate profits while benefiting communities. Its online MSM program extends this mission by connecting learners to leading entrepreneurs, companies, and technologies so that MSM learners and graduates can leave their own positive mark on the world.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
Curriculum spotlight: Optional areas of focus
For online MSM learners looking to take a deep dive into the fundamental business concepts of communication and finance, Fordham Business Online offers the opportunity to declare an optional focus of study. As an online MS in Management student at the Gabelli School, you may choose to follow a general program, or choose between the following two optional areas of focus (these two areas of study determine your class track but will not be reflected on your transcript):
- Business Communication: Attend classes such as Financial Markets and Responsibility; Investments Applications; and Sustainability Reporting and Finance; Advanced Business Communication; Crisis Communication and Leadership Strategies; and Persuasive Corporate Communications.
- Finance: Take classes such as Financial Markets and Responsibility (prerequisites: Finance and Accounting); Investments Applications (prerequisites: Finance and Accounting); and Sustainability Reporting and Finance (prerequisite: Accounting).
The Master of Science in Management program from Fordham Business Online welcomes applicants who are ready to gain the fundamental management skills to succeed in a variety of industries. No background business experience is required. GRE/GMAT test scores are optional. To apply, you must submit the following:
Letters of recommendation