What you will learn
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
Courses in this program
RITx's Project Management MicroMasters® Program
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
- Job Outlook
Meet your instructors from Rochester Institute of Technology (RITx)
In an ever-changing business and economic environment, the skills of a project manager are essential to companies like ours – and any organization, for that matter. Employees with these skills will be prepared to successfully navigate complex workplace challenges.