PsyHealth worXs! Psychosocial Health Prevention and Work standards
About this courseSkip About this course
Do you want happy, healthy, and productive employees? Do you want to learn how you can manage psychosocial risks in your company? This is the course for you! Did you know that up to 50% of workers in the EU report to suffer from work-related stress? And about 80% of managers are concerned about psychosocial risks in their organisation. Moreover, it is actually mandated by EU law for employers to ensure the safety and health of their employees. However, only 30% of organisations have procedures in place to deal with psychosocial risks.
In PsyHealth WorXs! you will learn how to conduct a psychosocial risk assessment, so you can help change these numbers! We will guide you through the 7 steps of psychosocial risk assessment, present you the latest research findings, share insights and tips from practitioners, and skills to adapt the lessons learned to your specific context. Join us in making the workplace a more productive, healthier, and better place!
Course created with support from
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- What is work-related stress
- Why should you conduct a psychosocial risk assessment
- Scientific foundations and legal obligations in psychosocial risk assessment
- Obstacles to psychosocial risk assessment
- Assessment of work characteristics and evaluation as risks
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of interventions
- Documenting and continuing the process
- Insights from practitioners
- Week 1:The need for psychosocial risk assessment (scientific foundations and legal obligations), what is work-related stress.
-Week 2: The process of psychosocial risk assessment, obstacles that may inhibit it, preparation, and first steps of the assessment.
- Week 3: Methods for the assessment of work characteristics, how to evaluate the outcome of the assessment.
- Week 4: Evaluation, definition, and implementation of interventions. Examples of interventions in different branches.
- Week 5: Methods for the evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions.
- Week 6: Documentation and of the assessment and the process of updating and continuation.