There is one session available:
Re-Imagine Work: Strategies During COVID-19 and Beyond
About this courseSkip About this course
As a result of COVID-19 , millions of us are adapting to working from home, may have lost our jobs, or are looking for ways to reinvent our work to meet social distancing requirements.
- Designed for individuals and people managing small-to-medium organizations, this introductory course will inspire you to reimagine how you can transform your work with others from a distance, using human-centered and UX design tools that have been applied across various design-oriented companies for decades.
- Filled with expert conversation, different tools, and reflective visual maps which you can apply to your own context, this primer course is useful for anyone trying to reinvent their work from home.
- If you enjoy the course and would like to develop a deeper understanding of this topic, we recommend you subsequently enroll in the two-course edX professional certificate program: Human-Centered Design for Work at a Distance , launching on Tuesday, June 30.
- The certificate builds upon the teachings of this introductory course, offering real-life case studies, live instructor interaction, and expert feedback.
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
1. Learn and assess how to work with others at a distance.
2. Learn and apply human-centered design strategies to solve remote work collaboration challenges.
3. Exercise visual thinking to prototype, test and receive feedback.