About this courseSkip About this course
The Alaska Oil Pipeline is one example of a massive public private partnership. Learn how project finance principles and concepts are used in this deal and others, as well as how the legal and operating environment and customer segments impact these partnerships.
In addition to the Alaska Oil Pipeline, we’ll review other major PPPs including Eurotunnel, San Roque Hydroelectric Dam, Euro Disneyland, Albania Cell Phone, and Emirates Aluminum. You’ll also learn about the lender checklist and go over a case study in the United States before wrapping up this course.
This course is part of the New York Institute of Finance’s popular Project Finance and the Public Private Partnerships Professional Certificate program.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Recognize the different ways to classify projects by deal structure and customer type.
- Recognize the distinct legal and operating environments that determine project structures in different countries.
- Identify the key operational and contractual risks that affect a project's financial feasibility.
- Recognize the safeguards that go into a Lender's checklist for the financing of a project.
- Lesson 1: Types of Deals
- Lesson 2: Legal and Operating Environment
- Lesson 3: Customer Category
- Lesson 4: Examples of Projects
- Lesson 5: Lender Checklist
- Lesson 6: Recap