About this courseSkip About this course
In this marketing course, you will learn how to apply advanced concepts such as conjoint analysis and decision tree methodologies to product decisions, as well as learn the best ways to distribute and sell your offerings to consumers.
You will also learn how to apply conjoint analysis to identify the product features that your consumers want most.
This course is taught by Stephan Sorger who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com and NASA. He has also taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to immediately see practical benefits in the workplace. Analytics-based marketing is increasingly important in determining a company’s spending and ROI. Many entry-level positions in marketing now require some basic level of knowledge in this rapidly growing field.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Product: Conjoint analysis
- Product: Decision trees
- Distribution: Store location decision model
- Sales: Consumer sales process for brick and mortar and ecommerce channels
- Exclusive Content for Verified Learners:
- Exclusive how-to videos on applying the R programming language to analytics. Many companies, such as Facebook and Google, use R for analytics, so it is a language you need to know.
- Exclusive discussions just for verified learners on the use of R in analytics.