There is one session available:
About this courseSkip About this course
This course begins with a look at the four core financial markets and the three main classes of derivatives. You will learn how to distinguish the global trends in volume for each of the plain vanilla financial products and show the macroeconomic reasons for those trends.
This course will also review how bonds, equity, foreign exchange and money markets are traded along with the role that equity plays from both the issuer's and investor's perspective.
We wrap up this course with a look at the different types of stock markets.
This course is part 1 of the New York Institute of Finance's Capital Markets Professional Certificate.
Free Preview! Access Module 1 for free. For full course access, upgrade to a verified certificate.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Introduction to the major capital markets
- Understanding of Money Markets
- Introduction to Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Time Value of Money
- Mod 01: The Major Capital Markets (Audit this module for Free)
- Mod 02: Money Markets
- Mod 03: Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Mod 04: Time Value of Money