There is one session available:
About this courseSkip About this course
In this business and management course, you will develop a strong understanding of how firms compete by learning about important analytical approaches that underlie business strategy.
This course will show you how a business views itself in its "totality" and in the context of its environment. The course will be taught from the perspective of a manager or chief executive officer (CEO).
This course aims to equip you with a good understanding of:
- What managing a firm strategically implies?
- How one analyzes the industry in which a firm competes?
- How does a firm create competitive advantage?
- How does a firm sustain its competitive advantage?
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Resource and competency analysis
- Analysing strategy across corporate and business levels