What you will learn
- Use Python to work with Data
- Consider Ethics for AI
- Build Machine Learning Models
- Build Reinforcement Learning Models
- Develop Applied AI Solutions
- Operationalize AI Solutions
Please note on June 30, 2020, this program will be retiring and no longer available on edX. If you are interested in earning the Professional Certificate you must be complete the program by June 30, 2020, in order to earn the certificate.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the next generation of software solutions. Human-like capabilities such as understanding natural language, speech, vision, and making inferences from knowledge will extend software beyond the app.
The AI Professional Certificate program takes aspiring AI engineers from a basic introduction of AI to mastery of the skills needed to build deep learning models for AI solutions that exhibit human-like behavior and intelligence.
Built with the focus of teaching students how to build deep learning predictive models for AI, this Professional Certificate program will help you learn the skills you need to build the intelligent future.
Courses in this program
Microsoft's Artificial Intelligence (AI) Professional Certificate
- 2–3 hours per week, for 6 weeksAnalytics and AI are powerful tools that have real-word outcomes. Learn how to apply practical, ethical, and legal constructs and scenarios so that you can be an effective analytics professional.
- 4–8 hours per week, for 6 weeksLearn how to frame reinforcement learning problems, tackle classic examples, explore basic algorithms from dynamic programming, temporal difference learning, and progress towards larger state space using function approximation and DQN (Deep Q Network).
- 5–6 hours per week, for 4 weeks
Learn about the pieces of a modern automatic speech recognition (ASR) system as we cover fundamental acoustic and linguistic theory, data preparation, language modeling, acoustic modeling, and decoding.
- 2–3 hours per week, for 6 weeksGet hands-on experience with the science and research aspects of data science work, from setting up a proper data study to making valid claims and inferences from data experiments.
- The growth of artificial intelligence in the workplace is expected to create 58 million new jobs by 2022. (Source: World Economic Forum)
- The three most in-demand AI jobs on the market are data scientist, software engineer, and machine learning engineer. (Source: Indeed)
- Employer demand for AI-related roles has more than doubled over the past three years and the number of AI-related job postings as a share of all job postings is up 119%. (Source: Indeed)
Meet your instructors
Experts from Microsoft committed to teaching online learning