What you will learn
- Course 1: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- Course 2: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
- Course 3: Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel
Data Analysis: Essential Skills teaches core analytics principles, including how to manipulate and query large data sets. Students will work with T-SQL and use pivot tables for data visualization.
This program consists of three highly focused courses that you can take at your own pace. It is one of three Professional Certificates that make up the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
Our approach combines self-directed online learning with hands-on labs, using the latest tools so you can hit the ground running. By enrolling in a shorter program, you can more quickly gain a standalone Professional Certificate and the valuable analytics skills that employers are looking for—all at a 10 percent discount.
Courses in this program
Microsoft's Data Analysis: Essential Skills Professional Certificate
- 5% of companies are predicted to adopt big data analytics by 2022. (World Economic Forum)
- In the United States alone, there is a shortage of 151,717 people with data science skills. (LinkedIn Workforce Report)
- 28% projected spike in demand for data scientists and advanced analysts by 2020. (Forbes)