What You Will Learn
- Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Querying with T-SQL
- Pivot Tables and manipulation of data for visualization
Courses in this Program
Courses areIntroductory to Intermediate.
Effort:2–4 hours per week, for 4 weeks
Learn the basics of Excel, one of the most popular data analysis tools, to help visualize and gain insights from your data.
Effort:4–5 hours per week, for 6 weeks
From querying and modifying data in SQL Server or Azure SQL to programming with Transact-SQL, learn essential skills that employers need.
Effort:2–4 hours per week, for 6 weeks
Develop your skills with Excel, one of the common tools that data scientists depend on to gather, transform, analyze, and visualize data.
Learn Data Analysis in three courses designed to give someone the basics of analysis through to the ability to manipulate and query large datasets.
This program is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
- According to the forecasts of the World Economic Forum, by 2020 data analysts will be in high demand in companies around the world.
- A recent LinkedIn Workforce Report maintains that, in the USA, demand for these professional figures has grown sixfold compared to five years ago, and data analysts will continue to be the most sought after profiles over the next five years.
- The average yearly salary of a data analyst is among the very highest in the broader labor market.