What you will learn
- Core business skills in financial accounting, statistics, marketing, finance and strategy
- How entrepreneurial thinking can be applied to any business environment
- An understanding of entrepreneurial thought and action
Making good business decisions can make or break an entrepreneur. This business and management XSeries, brought to you by Babson College, the #1 school in Entrepreneurship (U.S. News & World Report), will explore topics such as financial accounting, analytics, customer behavior, and strategy all with the lens of an entrepreneur who has to make critical decisions for the success of the business.
Whether you are contributing to the strategy and development of your company, starting your own business, or working for a non-profit, this series will prepare you to make better, more informed decisions and contribute to the success and health of the organization. Before we begin with some of these core business concepts, we will define what entrepreneurial thinking is and discover some key methodologies to help with these decisions.
This XSeries is targeted at:
- Learners interested in starting their own business.
- Learners who want to or are asked to contribute to the decisions of any organization.
- Learners who are ready to move forward in his or her organization.
- Learners who are ready to take action!
Courses in this program
BabsonX's Business Principles and Entrepreneurial Thought XSeries Program
- This is a series of 6 courses beginning with The Entrepreneurial Mindset and concluding with Digital Strategy and Action.
Meet your instructors from Babson College (BabsonX)
Experts from BabsonX committed to teaching online learning