Discover an immersive digital learning environment geared toward connection and collaboration in the classroom and beyond. CompleteDegree@Simmons learners engage in live face-to-face sessions and group activities with their instructors and peers, engaging interactive assignments and videos, and one-on-one meetings and mentorship with expert faculty. Additionally, Simmons University’s intentionally designed digital campus brings the energy of higher learning, social advocacy, and extracurricular activity to your fingertips. Join a student club or organization, volunteer in your local community, or connect with a diverse network of peers in live online events.
Simmons University online bachelor’s degrees
Join an undergraduate CompleteDegree@Simmons program as an adult learner or transfer student and grow into a highly effective woman leader.
About the program
- Empowered women: Discover a supportive community focused on equipping women to excel in their lives, education, and careers.
- Transferable credits: Join a bachelor’s degree program at Simmons as an adult learner or a transfer student, with a minimum of 17 prior college credits.
- Reduced fees: Enjoy a tuition fee that is 24% lower than before, and equates to a highly competitive $500 per credit hour.
About Simmons University
Simmons University was founded in 1899 with one mission: To prepare women to earn independent livelihoods and lead meaningful lives through educational opportunities. With CompleteDegree@Simmons, women across the country can now elevate their careers by completing their undergraduate bachelor’s degree online, on their terms, and from the comfort of home.
Technology and services powered by 2U, Inc., the parent company of edX.
Learners must complete 128 credits in total — which includes transfer credits — to earn their bachelor’s degree. The time required to complete a given program, as well as the bachelor’s degree earned and programmatic accreditor involved, varies according to the major chosen and a learner’s number of transfer credits (a minimum of 17 and maximum of 96).
The available CompleteDegree@Simmons majors are:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA): Business and Management
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): Communications (Not accepting applications at this time)
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): General Studies
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Health Care Policy and Management
- Bachelor of Science (BS): IT and Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA): Marketing (Not accepting applications at this time)
- Registered Nurse (RN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN): Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): Public Relations and Marketing Communications (Not accepting applications at this time)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW): Social Work
Simmons University’s application process is intentionally personal and holistic. It’s important that your application reflects who you are as an individual, and shows your past academic endeavors and future potential. To complete an application, you will need to submit:
An online application
A personal statement
A résumé or CV (optional)
College transcripts (17+ prior college credits required to apply)
Proof of high school completion/equivalency
A letter of recommendation