Lo que aprenderás
- Learn to price forward and futures contracts.
- Be familiar with futures contract specifications and market conventions.
- Understand the valuation of a variety of swap contracts.
- Learn how to extract credit risk measures from CDS spreads and asset swap spreads.
- Understand common trading strategies using futures, forwards, swaps and options.
- Develop a conceptual understanding of the Black-Scholes-Merton option valuation model.
- Use option sensitivities (the Greeks) to determine the impact of changing model parameters on option prices.
- Understand basic hedge accounting using futures, forwards, swaps and options.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Derivatives de NYIF
- Perspectivas de empleo
Conoce a tu instructor de New York Institute of Finance (NYIF)
Expertos de NYIF comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
I joined Derivatives Professional Certificate course with NYIF last year and I can say it is one of the best courses about financial derivatives that I have taken during my career. It covers wide range of topics and it helped me to sharpen my professional skills. From Forwards and futures to swaps and options. I learned how to price an option with Black-Scholes and Binomial models. I would recommend the certificate for anyone who is dealing with derivatives or want to gain solid understanding about them. Finally, I had a great opportunity to connect with people in the field and discuss what we learned.