Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Applied Entrepreneurship II is a follow-on course from Applied Entrepreneurship I. You’ll dive even deeper into developing a plan to accelerate your business, doing some research to pull together facts and figures to develop a more complete acceleration plan to help you understand the more intricate details of how to iterate certain parts of your business model togrow your business. In this course you will:
- Create an outline of your acceleration plan:
- Define and size your market based upon your new view
- Develop and implement a market research plan
- More fully understand what marketing entails
- Learn more about adding to your entrepreneurial team and how to lead it effectively
- Develop a detailed financial plan for your business and, if needed, how to obtain outside financing
You can then enter an exciting competition where you could win a cash prize that you can use to help grow your business, presenting to a panel of judges who will not only determine winners, but will also provide you with guidance for moving forward.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
Detailed business planning for acceleration
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Week 1—What is a Plan?
- Learn about business plans
- Create a table of contents for your acceleration plan
- View business pitches
- Learn about the exciting competition
- Create an outline/table of contents for an acceleration business plan
- What went wrong?
Week 2—Market Sizing
- Refine and size your market based on your new plan of attack
- Identify any new competitors that you may encounter and develop a competitive analysis
- Refine your competitive advantage
- Create an initial market research plan
- Analyze your competitors
- Concerns about performing market research
- Understanding what marketing entails
- Building your brand
- Understanding the nuances of e-commerce
- Develop a preliminary promotional plan for your business
- What do you think of the marketing mix?
- What is the best way to brand your company online?
- What it means to be an effective leader
- How to build an entrepreneurial team
- Coordination among all functional areas
- Prepare an organizational chart and interview potential employees
- How difficult have you found hiring so far?
Week 5—Financial Plan
- Determine additional investment needs given your acceleration plan. Estimate the investment and return on that investment expected to execute on your acceleration plan.
- Develop a profit and loss statement with projections
- Develop a form of cash flow statement
- Cash management
- Ways to finance your business
- Putting a plan in place
- Put together a cash map or cash flow cycle for your business
- Draft final presentation
- What is the toughest part for you when it comes to financials?
- Final presentation
- Final presentation
Conoce a tus instructores
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$149 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo