Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this course, part of the Professional Certificate program ‘Risk Management in Banking and Financial Markets’, we will understand the underlying theories as well as the structure and functioning of equity stock markets, how to identify, assess and manage the heightened level of risks in equity stock markets and the role of derivative instruments in hedging those risks.
Equity stock markets are perhaps the most vibrant and ‘visible’ of all financial markets around the world by virtue of the broad spectrum of participants and the volume and value of transactions traded in these markets. Given that dominant presence, assessing and managing risks in equity stock markets have also become increasingly sophisticated over the years, thanks to several theories such as portfolio theory, CAPM, sharp ratio, etc. that have evolved and matured over the years. This course will address in great detail those theories and how risks are managed/mitigated in equity stock markets around the world.
This course will also address the structure and functioning of private equity markets and also provide an overview of a related topic, venture capital financing.
This course is part of IIMBx's Professional Certificate program ‘Risk Management in Banking and Financial Markets’.
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- The structure and functioning of equity stock markets
- The theories governing equity stock markets
- The pricing and trading aspects
- The market and regulatory mechanisms governing equity stock markets
- Address the heightened level of embedded risks in global equity stock markets
- Examine how those risks are identified, measured and managed
- Look at derivative products such as futures, swaps and options and their role in not only helping individuals and institutions to hedge against those risks but also to speculate and make additional profits where possible
Obtén un Certificado Verificado para destacar los conocimientos y las habilidades que adquieras$99 USD
Oficial y verificado
Obtén un certificado con la firma del instructor y el logotipo de la institución para demostrar tus logros y aumentar las posibilidades de conseguir trabajo
Fácil de compartir
Agrega el certificado a tu currículum o publícalo directamente en LinkedIn
El certificado te da un motivo más para completar el curso
Apoya nuestra labor
edX, una organización sin fines de lucro, se sustenta con los certificados verificados para financiar la educación gratuita para todo el mundo