Hay una sesión disponible:
Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement Capstone
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This capstone course will feature knowledge, disposition, and performance assessments that examine growth along dimensions critical to the effective leadership of educational innovation and improvement.
Learners will apply knowledge and principles of ambitious instruction, logics of innovation, improvement science, and exemplary cases to case studies of large-scale, practice-focused innovation. In doing so, they will identify and explain strengths in these innovations. They will also identify problems and challenges faced by these initiatives and, then, propose means of organizing and managing in response to those problems and challenges.
This course is part of the Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement MicroMasters Program offered by MichiganX.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Applications of improvement science
- Knowledge of strategies for leading educational innovation and improvement
- Dispositions essential to organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
- Capabilities to construct research-based solutions to core challenges that arise in organizing and managing educational innovation and improvement
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Lesson 1: Assessment 1:
Knowledge of Educational Innovation and Improvement
Lesson 2: Assessment 2:
Dispositions toward Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement
Lesson 3: Assessment 3:
Capabilities for Leading Educational Innovation and Improvement