Signals, Systems, and Learning
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Coming Soon March 2021. Data science is of growing importance in every STEM field. While data science tools are more readily available now than ever before, properly using these tools requires a mathematical understanding of the algorithms within. This class develops a principled approach to using the terminology, models, and algorithms found in signal processing and machine learning, the mathematical backbone of data science.
If you are enrolled in the verified track (paid track) in any course that is a part of a MicroBachelors program, including this course, you are eligible for coaching at no additional cost. Please note that coaching is only available via SMS to U.S. phone lines.
Our coaches (real humans) are ready to help you with career exploration, navigating resources, staying motivated, and solving problems along the way to your goals.
Learn more about the value of coaching directly from one of our coaches, Erin.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroBachelors en Elements of Data Science
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- Theoretical understanding of data models and systems for processing signals, images, and other data
- Practical implementation of signal processing and machine learning algorithms on data from the real world
- Ability to navigate the data science process as an expert instead of relying on trial and error with black box methods