Lo que aprenderás
- To manage an online brand and to optimise paid, earned and owned digital media assets for maximum impact
- To develop hands-on skills in proactive and reactive corporate reputation management based on global public relations best practice
- To examine brand management decisions including the strategies and tactics to build and manage brand equity
- To understand and apply the fundamentals of consumer and buyer psychology essential to the development of any effective marketing campaign
- To apply marketing strategies of segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation within an online context
Cursos en este programa
Programa MicroMasters® en Marketing in a Digital World de CurtinX
- Certificado & rutas hacia el crédito académico
- Perspectivas de empleo
Conoce a tus instructores de Curtin University (CurtinX)
Expertos de CurtinX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
Marketing has never been more complicated, or exciting, than it is today. In this context, professional development is vital, to keep-up, let alone stay ahead! This exciting new credential from Curtin University provides digital marketing skills for immediate application in contemporary business environments.
Boston Globe Media
Digital transformation has fundamentally changed how media organizations operate. The Boston Globe recognizes the need to be forward-thinking and prepared to identify and capitalize on new opportunities and navigate the challenges of our industry. At the core of what we do is the powerful journalism across each of our brands – The Boston Globe, STAT and Boston.com. In order to support the incredible work coming out of our newsrooms, there is an increasing reliance on leveraging technology, business strategy, product innovation and leadership in our organization. The MicroMasters® program delivers the knowledge and skillsets that are must-haves for the Globe as we continue to transform the business, develop our talent and recruit new candidates.