Lo que aprenderás
- Describe the cloud services and evaluate public, private and hybrid cloud options including multicloud, microservices, serverless, cloud native, DevOps and application modernization options.
- Identify and describe emerging and current IBM Cloud services and technologies such as containers, databases, artificial Intelligence and IBM Watson, Blockchain, Internet of Things, and others.
- Access IBM Cloud using graphical interfaces, command line tools, and APIs and explore IBM Cloud services for database, integration, analytics, artificial intelligence, and DevOps services. Then, deploy an application on IBM Cloud using a Starter Kit.
- Explain Cloud Native core principles and practices,and employ CI/CD pipelines to build scalable applications in multicloud architectures.
- Build cloud native applications using containerization tools and technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, and Istio and deploy and scale your applications in public, private or hybrid clouds.
The Cloud Native approach is redefining how applications are developed and deployed, allowing organizations to be more agile and responsive to their customers and changing market dynamics. Getting skilled in Cloud Computing and Cloud Native is crucial for aspiring cloud practitioners and professionals who want apply their cloud skills as developers, architects, system engineers, managers and many other roles.
In this IBM Cloud Native Foundations Program you will start with an introduction to the core concepts of cloud computing and the role its playing in digital transformation. We introduce you to some of the prominent cloud service providers of our times including, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.) the services they offer and look at some case studies of cloud computing across industry verticals. You will become familiar cloud technologies and cloud infrastructure components such as Virtualization, VMs, Containers, Microservices, Serverless Computing, Cloud Storage and Secure Cloud Networks. Next, discover cloud essentials using IBM Cloud. Become familiar with IBM Cloud and the various types of infrastructure, platform and software services it provides for Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud environments. You’ll then develop practical cloud skills for building and running Cloud Native applications within a multi-cloud environment. Finally learn why DevOps favors the use of containers and explore how containers differ from virtual machines. Complete your program with insights and hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Istiowhich serve as the foundational building blocks of a Cloud Native architecture.
This program does not require any degree or prior experience with cloud computing or programming. You’ll learn with the support of IBM experts, practice your skills with hands-on labs, and complete projects designed to sharpen your skills and help you build your shareable portfolio.
After completing Cloud Native Foundations program, apply your new skills to better designing, developing or managing your cloud environment, or share your portfolio that demonstrate your newly acquired the skills as you embark on one of the fastest growing career paths.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Cloud Native Foundations de IBM
- 2–4 horas por semana durante 3 semanas
Master the core concepts in Cloud Computing, from service and deployment models, to cloud architecture, security, new technologies, and possible careers.
- 5–8 horas por semana durante 5 semanas
This course introduces you to the IBM Cloud. You will learn about the many offerings and services on IBM Cloud that make it the most open and secure public cloud for developers and enterprises.
- 9–12 horas por semana durante 4 semanas
In this course, we will cover the core concepts and practices of building and running Cloud Native applications and how to run these applications in a multicloud environment. We will cover technologies and practices including; microservices, DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift.
- 2–3 horas por semana durante 5 semanas
This course introduces you to containers and its emerging ecosystem of related technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Istio. You will not only understand the concepts but also practice hands-on in the cloud.
- Average salary for a Cloud Developer in the US is $127,353 (as of June 2020, source: ZipRecruiter)
- CIO lists Cloud Architect as one of the 10 most in-demand tech jobs for 2021 (source: CIO)
- Forrester projects an increase in Cloud-native tech demand with 30% of developers using containers by end of 2021 (source: Forrester)
Conoce a tus instructores de IBM
Expertos de IBM comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea