Lo que aprenderás
- Describe Business Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies to audiences with varying experience
- Blockchain impact and potential for change around the world
- Demonstrate some of the immediate blockchain use cases in technology, business, and enterprise products and institutions
- Gain familiarity with current Hyperledger projects and cross-industry use cases
Blockchain is a powerful distributed-ledger technology that is poised to revolutionize the way entire industries do business from supply chain tracking to real-estate transaction processing and everything in between. With that potential there is a lot of hype to contend with. This program will teach business professionals what blockchain is, possible use cases and applications to help them better understand blockchain landscape and how they might leverage this technology in their own industry.
Skills in blockchain are being reported as the top job-skill in demand. This program would provide a great first step in verifying candidates have fundamental understanding of blockchain technologies.
Cursos en este programa
Certificación Profesional en Blockchain for Business de LinuxFoundationX
- 2–3 horas por semana durante 14 semanas
Understand what blockchain is, and gain an appreciation for this transformative technology and its impact around the globe by analyzing use cases and future trends in technology, business, and enterprise products and institutions.
- Blockchain-related jobs are the second-fastest growing in today’s labor market (Source: TechCrunch)
- This program is designed for the business professional who needs to understand the potential (or threat) of blockchain to their company and industry.
- Armed with better information of the blockchain landscape, this program will help them rise to new challenges in their current role by giving them a new dimension on which they can add value to their employer.
Conoce a tus instructores de The Linux Foundation (LinuxFoundationX)
Expertos de LinuxFoundationX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea
Hyperledger highly values professionals with proficiency in distributed ledger and blockchain technologies. This includes having a community of business professionals who understand both the technology and the potential applications to solve business challenges. These skills will be highly relevant for many years to come. It’s hard to argue there is an industry that will not be touched by blockchain in some way and a candidate credentialed through the edX Professional Certificate program, would be tremendous asset to any organization.