Lo que aprenderás
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
This Xseries is only for students in high school. Students not in high school should register for CS50T and CS50x separately.This is CS50 AP, Harvard University's introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for students in high school, which satisfies the College Board's AP Computer Science Principles (CSP) curriculum framework. Students in high school may receive AP credit for this course provided their school approves the credit and administers the College Board's Create Performance Task by Friday, April 30, 2021, 11:59 PM Eastern Time, and End-of-Course Multiple-Choice Exam on Thursday, May 13, 2021, 8:00 AM local time. Students should make all such arrangements in advance with their school directly. Students who earn a satisfactory score on all problem sets and a final project are also eligible to receive a verified certificate from HarvardX.
CS50 itself is Harvard University's largest course on campus.
Cursos en este programa
Programa XSeries en CS50's AP® Computer Science Principles de HarvardX
- 2–6 horas por semana durante 6 semanas
This is CS50’s introduction to technology for students who don’t (yet!) consider themselves computer persons.
- 6–18 horas por semana durante 12 semanas
An introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
Conoce a tus instructores de Harvard University (HarvardX)
Expertos de HarvardX comprometidos con el aprendizaje en línea