There is one session available:
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
About this courseSkip About this course
In this business and management certificate course focused on the foundations of digital marketing, you will gain an understanding of how the digital economy works and develop the critical insights necessary to succeed in e-commerce and digital and social media marketing.
The fixed and mobile Internet and related technologies exert a profound influence on how business and social institutions evolve, how they are challenged—and sometimes, even displaced. Companies that were non-existent a few short years ago, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Uber, have dramatically changed how we interact, communicate and navigate our world. Even Amazon and Google are relatively “young” by any measure. If you’re an entrepreneur, investor, manager, or student, you need thoughtful approaches to navigate and win in this new, evolving environment.
This online course is organized around four broad themes and leverages relevant theory and analysis, as well as numerous practical examples to develop key learning points and accelerate your knowledge of digital marketing.
The themes are:
● Behavioral foundations for understanding and navigating the new online-offline landscape
● New forms of interaction, including formation of networks and reputation building
● Tools and principles of digital marketing action including online advertising on fixed and mobile devices
● New media platforms and emergence of various marketing channels and mixed marketing models
This course is beneficial to marketing professionals, analysts, entrepreneurs, small business owners, investors, and consumers.
This course is part of Maryland Smith’s Digital Marketing Professional Certificate. For more information, see here.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Associated skills:Online Advertising, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Mix Modeling, Influencing Skills, Social Media, Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Channel
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
1.1 Digital Marketing Strategy
1.2 Inbound and Outbound Marketing (also touching on social media marketing)
1.3 Mobile Marketing - Apps and Promotions
1.4 Multi-Sided Platforms
1.5 Overview of OmniChannel Marketing
1.6 Attribution and Marketing Mix Modeling