Hay una sesión disponible:
Fundamentals of Advocacy in Health Policy
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program which consists of 9 courses and a capstone exam. After completing the program, you can also apply to Doane University to complete your MBA online for approximately $10,500 (learn more about the program here).
Leaders require a knowledge of health policy and tools of strategic advocacy to influence and lead change. This course equips executives with the necessary skills and advocacy knowledge to navigate health policy change within the healthcare setting.
This course will focus on understanding how health policy is developed, adopted, and implemented. Factors that influence and shape the process will be explored.
This course is part of the Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive MicroMasters program. For an introduction to lifestyle medicine, see the Lifestyle Medicine Competencies Professional Certificate program.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Certified Lifestyle Medicine Executive
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to use various methods for advocating in healthcare systems.
- Identify culturally competent strategies for advocating in diverse populations.
- Apply evidence based methods to promote advocacy within a targeted group or population.
- Develop a health policy change that promotes quality, advocacy and system change.