Hay una sesión disponible:
Hay una sesión disponible:
Healthcare Organization and Delivery Models - Post Pandemic
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Delivery system reform and disruptive innovation are the key leadership topics in healthcare. Understanding organizations and current delivery systems help leaders understand why there are poor outcomes and the need to change. Exposure to other more efficient and cost effective systems in all parts of the world allows the opportunity for learners to incorporate these ideas into the next iteration of their own healthcare delivery.
Learners in this course will explore the multi-dimensional factors related to healthcare ethics of vulnerable populations. Examine the frameworks utilized in the practice of ethical deliberation on topics of specific concern in vulnerable populations, such as healthcare disparities, chronic mental illness and end-of-life care.
Learners will be introduced to the change management process and methods for identifying key cultural features of an organization. Learners will be able to diagnose, develop, and implement organizational culture change through the use of social, behavioral, and organizational science.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Programas asociados:
- Programa MicroMasters® en Healthcare Administration
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to analyze the structure of the United States healthcare system and other global healthcare systems to provide a comparative analysis of their strength and weaknesses.
- How to compare healthcare delivery systems across the globe to make recommendations for disruptive innovation and healthcare system reform.
- How to examine healthcare delivery systems role on patient health outcomes.
- How to formulate a plan to incorporate innovation into high performing healthcare delivery systems.
- Examine the sociopolitical context of accessible healthcare and healthcare delivery to vulnerable populations worldwide.
- Discuss factors related to healthcare ethics in caring for vulnerable populations.
- Examine the ethical deliberation frameworks.
- Identify current trends in healthcare delivery related to Vulnerable populations.
- Compare the sustainability of global healthcare models as they relate to vulnerable populations.
- Explain the change management process.
- Identify methods for assessing key features of an organization’s cultural environment.
- Evaluate the diagnosis, development, and implementation process of an effective organizational culture change.
- Utilize social, behavioral, and organizational science within an organizational culture and change project.