Introduction to C++
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
C++ is a general purpose programming language that supports various computer programming models such as object-oriented programming and generic programming. It was created by Bjarne Stroustrup and, “Its main purpose was to make writing good programs easier and more pleasant for the individual programmer.”*
By learning C++, you can create applications that will run on a wide variety of hardware platforms such as personal computers running Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS X, as well as small form factor hardware such as IoT devices like the Raspberry PI and Arduino–based boards.
(Bjarne Stroustrup, The C++ Programming Language, Third Edition. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1997).
*Note: *This course will retire at the end of October. Please enroll only if you are able to finish your coursework in time.
De un vistazo
- Institución: Microsoft
- Tema: Informática
- Nivel: Introductory
This course consists of four modules that provide an introduction to the C++ programming language. As a result, there are no prerequisites for this course. However, it is recommended that students have some understanding of basic computer operation, the ability to install applications, and the ability work within a command line on their chosen operating system.
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
- Associated skills:C++ (Programming Language), Generic Programming, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Linux, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Unix, Computer Programming, Internet Of Things (IoT)
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- C++ Syntax
- C++ Language Fundamentals
- How to Create Functions in C++
- Prepare yourself for intermediate and advanced C++ topics in follow-up courses taught by Microsoft