Elige tu sesión:
Introduction to Corporate Finance
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
In this course, you will gain an understanding of time-honored financial concepts and rules, and how these can be applied to value firms, bonds, and stocks.
We will cover the time value of money, cost of capital and capital budgeting. You will be using Excel for many process including valuing bonds and stocks, computing NPV and finding IRR.
An introductory finance course that is required for all first-year MBA students at Columbia Business School, the course is taught by a world-class instructor, actively training the next generation of market leaders on Wall Street.
Participants from all backgrounds will be prepared to participate on the ever-evolving financial playing field.
De un vistazo
- Transcripción de video:English
- Programas asociados:
- Professional Certificate en Corporate Finance
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to value any asset
- Decide which projects to take out of the many a corporation might be considering
- Compute the return on any project
- Compute the value that a project adds
- Value a bond and compute its yield
- Value a stock using a simple model (i.e., determine the fair price of a stock)
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
Week 1: The Time Value of Money & Present Value
Week 2: Net Present Value & The Internal Rate of Return Rule
Week 3: Capital Budgeting
Week 4: Valuation of Bonds and Stocks