Introduction to Corporate Finance
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
This course will provide a general understanding of financial valuation, quantitative analysis of individual and corporate financing, and savings/investment decisions.
You will learn how to evaluate what an asset is worth, and how a variety of tools can help investors and managers make investment decisions. These tools include:
- Models such as the Gordon Growth Model and the 2-stage Dividend Discount Model;
- Programs such as Excel and a financial calculator;
- Formulas such as annuity, perpetuity, and growing perpetuity.
You will explore the time value of money and learn how investors value streams of cash flows that arrive at different times.
We will also discuss risk and return characteristics of different marketable securities, consider what it means for an investment to be risky, and examine methods of valuing assets.
De un vistazo
- Idioma: English
- Transcripción de video: English
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
- How to evaluate the financial benefits associated with investment decisions
- How investors value streams of cash flows that arrive at different times
- What an asset is ‘worth’ and what tools you need to make the best investment decision about it
- How firms evaluate and compare capital investment projects