Elige tu sesión:
Elige tu sesión:
Introduction to Management Accounting
Sobre este cursoOmitir Sobre este curso
Have you ever wondered what systems and processes might be in place for management to make certain financial decisions? Intrigued to know? Complete this course and learn about the important role of management information.
Introduction to management accounting will help develop your knowledge and understanding of providing basic management information to support planning and decision making in an organisation. Making the right decisions based on relevant information is critical to a business’s success.
This course is especially beneficial if you want to:
* Start a career in business, finance or accountancy
* Study business or finance at school or college
* Launch your own start-up
* Prepare for ACCA’s exam in Management Information (MA1)
You don’t need any prior knowledge of the subject – simply sign up and start learning straight away.
To coincide with syllabus changes coming into effect from 20th September 2023 onwards, ACCA-X will be releasing a new version of this course on 28th August 2023. This new version will include technical content and question updates relevant to the 2023/2024 syllabus.
It is therefore important to ensure you enrol onto the correct version of the course. Detailed syllabus information is available within the course and can also be found here
This course does not offer an edX certificate but you can earn a certificate by sitting the relevant ACCA exam.
De un vistazo
- Institución: ACCA
- Tema: Negocios y administración
- Nivel: Introductory
- Idioma: English
- Transcripciones de video: English, Español, Français, 中文
- Associated skills:Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants, Decision Making, Planning, Finance, Management, Management Accounting, Corporate Finance
Lo que aprenderásOmitir Lo que aprenderás
In this course you will acquire the knowledge and understanding on the key aspects of cost and management accounting that help to inform key decision making.
Plan de estudiosOmitir Plan de estudios
The syllabus for this course will cover the following:
* The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
* Source documents and coding
* Cost classification and measuring
* Recording costs